Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Back again, no I am not dead.

Ok, I want to address some things.
1.) You are probably assuming I was dead (well, considering that I had no followers) well, luckily (or sadly to some) I am not dead.
2.) "what have you been doing these past 2 years?" you might ask, well I will answer that, as vaguely possible as I can.
I have been doing "stuff" and school. Ok, now onto the real meat of this post, while rooting around on my old desktop, well technically it's the living room desktop I found an old story I posted, without further ado.
I present to you The Dead Walk Alone. Also, comments and feedback is greatly appreciated. Though, I must warn you. 1.) I wrote this 7 or 8 years ago and 2.) I haven't actually fully read it since 2009 when I did some "Touch up" work, so without further stalling I present to you, one of my first attempts at what is now called "CreepyPasta."
Note: Those wanting some good fresh (or what I call fresh) CreepyPasta stay tuned, because sometime this year I will be presenting to you another original work of mine, entitled The Camcorder, but for now you can sink your teeth into this..um..err Fresh work of pasta I did.
Also, before I publish this I must stress this is the UN CHANGED, UN EDITED, UN FORMATTED PURE ORIGINAL COPY that I started in 2006 (well, actually 2005 or 2004ish.
Well, truthfully I never really stated putting dates on my works until about 2005 or 2006, I really buckled down and started actually dating and (at least trying) to put some sort of copyrighting, while probably not valid in any court.
As you will see at the end of the story. Okay, enough rambling, I just thought that since I hadn't posted anything in a long time that I wanted to really really REALLY REALLY!!!!! make up for it. Okay, whew, that's all, this blog post is probably now like 12 pages long, sorry for it being so long. Okay now to proof read this blog post. Unlike what I did with my story. Also, I have noticed that I say "Okay" too much. Whew, I finished proof reading my blog post, now to click post... *click*
THE DEAD WALK ALONE. COPYRIGHT 2006 -2007-2008-2009
the Dead Walk Alone
Chapter. 1 INTURDUCTION
Hi, my name is Jeffrey, and I live on Oak Street, in Oak leaf town. I know Oak leaf town and Oak Street, it’s kind of a strange name for a place, but there’s a big old oak in the middle of the park that I used to play on. and I carved my name on it so that’s why it’s called Oak Street and Oak Leaf Town.
I am fourteen, two years older than my sister and brother.
Last week something happened that chilled me to the bone. The dead came back to life!
Chapter.2The morgue
It was a bright and sunny Sumer day. I had just come home from school, and was watching my favorite TV show, Frogman and Lizard girl. I was lying on the couch. And then I heard a sound it was a car approaching. Then I saw a person walking up the driveway it way s my Mom, home from work she work’s at the camera department in Wall-mart helping people. She told me that she might get a raise or a promotion.
“My girlfriend” Beth and I were going to the old morgue. To see if it was haunted. When we got there, the door was open so we went in.
Chapter.3 The discovery
When I looked a round and saw cobwebs and dust everywhere. Then Beth yelled, “Hey, there’s something here!” I ran over to her and then she pulled a book out from a coffin she said “Tada” I thought it was just an ordinary book but she said it was a magic book.
Chapter.4 The spell
”With spells to raise the dead”! .yah right “theirs no such thing as a magic book with spells” I said. “No it’s true” she said “ok, then read a spell out of it” I said than she flipped thru the book and picked one out she started to say one but I interrupted hear and said “like that’s going to work” I said than she said something from the book micmicmiemid than there was a crack and the earth shook
Chapter.5 the zombies
When the smoke had cleared I and she scream there were dead bodies evener but the scariest part was they were all zombies!
Chapter.6 The chase
We screamed, Beth and I were surrounded we decided to run we ran as fast as we could then I saw my house it’s just over the hill I said to Beth. “Lets go in my house it’s closer than your’s” “ok” she said.
Chapter.7The escape
When we got to my house we ran in and slammed the door locked it, Whew I exclaimed to Beth I hope they don’t find us I can’t think of what they would do to us if they got us. Beth said then there was a banging at the door we screamed then there was a crash they where “there trying to brake the glass”! Screamed I prayed that we would get out in time. We ran as fast as we could until we got to the forest it was a dark and cold night the wind was howling and the trees were swaying back and forth.
Chapter.8 The house and the worms Than we walked for a bout an hour than we came upon a little cottage in the woods and the porch railing was sagging in the back and the porch was rotted from termites and wood rot and the porch was rotted with age and the windows where broken and the door was covered with graffiti and when I stuck my head in I could smell rotting skin I took a step in side and I saw that there was mold and fungus on the furniture and there was water seeping from the corners and then I saw a door that was ajar and I slipped in to the room it was a bed room and then I saw a silver thing that caught my eye it was a chamber pot that was under the bed and there was an old broche that was on a shelf I went to look at it and then I fell thru the floor I called out to Beth she screamed and said she would get help that’s the last I heard. It was relay dark so when I landed on the ground I heard a squish!
Worms” I said. Millions of worms squirming and flopping one of them cradled on my shoe and I flicked it off. I had no matches or a flashlight so I sat there thinking about my perdickerment I thought for while than I thought of it my cell phone I turned it on and a little light flicked on from the phone then it died out the batteries were low then I saw a light it was fluttering in front of me but I could barley see it, It was a fire fly to be exact
It was more than one it was like twenty. I looked around to see where they were coming from I squinted and I saw a split in the concrete how could I use them for light than it hit me my lunch bag I herd of people catching them in glass jars and using them for light but I didn’t have a jar but I did had a plastic bag from my lunch, a
Tuna fish sandwich.
Chapter.9 Beth The maze and Fireflies.
So I got out my lunch bag and caught some of them not that many but enough to see my way around I found out that there was a trap door above me. “I must have fallen thru that” then my light shined on a wooden door the hinges must have rusted I pulled with all my might and I couldn’t open it but I tried pulled on it one more time and it opened. I saw a stairway it looked old, rotted, and brittle so I started to climb it, creaked and groaned at every step. Than I saw a light peeking out of the top of a door at the top. When I reached it I opened it I was stuck I had to go left or right? I thought for a moment than I decide to go left. I walked and walked and walked and walked until I got to another left or right turn. I was stuck didn’t know witch way to go so I picked to go to the right it started to get dark surprisingly fast but luckily I still had the bag of fireflies in my pocket so I got it out and gasped only half of the bag was shinning I must have squashed them in my pocket but I still could see my way around but I stumbled around for a minute or so than my eyes adjusted to the light than I saw a another door it was bright purple. I opened it and there was Beth “what the” I stuttered what was Beth doing here. I thought you went to get help? I did She said “could you help me find a way to get out of here. “Ok” she said. I looked around and then my eyes landed on the table and then I looked up and gasped there was a trap door above us. Now I can reach it with the help of you Jeffrey. than we pushed the table over to the spot than proceeded to climb on to the table than she got on to my sholders than I had to lift her up to the trapdoor than she opened and climbed in than she held her hand out fore me to grab and I grabbed it and she pulled me up to her than we crawled because the ceiling was to low it felt like it was hours before the ceiling got taller but it was still a long time before It got taller then I saw a vent door, there was one to the left, the right, and one above us. “Witch door should we choose Beth” said. We should go left
Chapter10 The old Hippies and the breakup.
So we went left. It led into a room that was multicolored and there was a curtain that was blue and we looked behind the curtain there was a little old man and woman probly husben and wife they looked like old hippies they were playing a card game. Beth whispered in my ear ”pss do you think they know were we are”? I don’t know ill ask them “um excuse but do you know were by chance” I said. The old man said. yes your in the card room “the card room”? I said “yep” he said. What is the card room” I said this is the card room is where we play cards “I know that” I said why it is multicolored? I said. It was really popular in 1970. Yeah but its 2007 now not 1970 or. is it He said “how do we get out of here” I said “no one ever gets out of her once you go in ha ha ha” he said.” “You’re a crazy old man and she’s a crazy old woman”! I screamed. “Watch your moth young man” they said. “Shut up!!!!!” I screamed than I
Stomped out of there and pulled Beth out. “This times you to choose Beth” I said.
Chapter.11 the boiling point
“But why did you yell at that old couple they were a little weird but that was still mean” she said. “Yah I said but they annoyed me and that’s what’s important” “ok mister smarty”. witch way” “left” ok so we went left and then we fell in to a hole it made a dull thunk when we hit the bottom we were as stuck as a dead snail in a tar pit but than we saw a ladder it must of fallen in the pit so we climbed out. Then Beth said this time I pick and she picked the door above us and again I had to lift her up and again than wall we were going thru the tunnel than there was a light we went closer to the light it was a door was a door to the outside that’s what we thought but as soon as we opened it we side it was not the door to the outside it was a another but this time it was just a blank room it even looked like a blank piece of paper untouched by the pencil there wasn’t even corners to speak of I know Beth said lets right on it I was always told to “not right on the walls” my mother would say. It went agents my “good nature but I said ok to her crazy idea but than I said we don’t have a pencil to rite with than I remembered that I had a sharpie in my pocket that I used on my math test so I pulled it out of my pocket to rite on the wall” I handed it to her than she wrote in big black letters “HOW DO WE GET OUT” then the wall crumbled to dust you broke the wall now the house is going to cave in on us that’s great just great I said then it revealed a door to the outside than once we were out of the house than we saw something that made us scream “they were coming toward us” Beth said than she screamed out some words they were "oola,shoola,moosha!!" “What”! I said “it just came to me” then we watched as the zombies withered away and then crumbled to dust “wow” I said. Than we ran to the police and we told them what had just happened but seines the zombies crumbled to dust there was no evidence they just said that we were just stressed from school tests and sleep deprivation so they told us to go home and have some rest but it was no use they wouldn’t listen to us.
Chapter.12 The story.
We walked all a round town yelling and pounding on doors hopping that someone would believe are story but no one believed are cry’s for help than we just gave up and just kept running than we spotted a boat and its sailor but when we got there we could see that he was dead and with just a rotting skin hanging off it. So we pushed him out of his boat so we could use it.
Chapter.13 The lighthouse.
Then Beth said that she knew where an old island with a light house that we can use there phone and think of a plan how to get the people to listen to us and tell how we got rid of the walking dead than Beth how can know that there gone” she said you saw them explode I said you said the. Magic word than we went to the light house there was no one home so we went back then I remembered her cell phone that she still had “hey” I said do you still have your cell phone she said yes. Ok good could you call my father? Well ok she said she turned it on and it went “
bleep”. So she called my mom and dad.
Chapter.14 The sailor
Than we saw a man on the dock we told him about the dead and he bleeved us than he said
Do you still have the book with you?” I thought that “that was a strange question to ask at a time like this I said to Beth”. “Yeah that’s a strange thing to ask at this time and situation said” he asked us again “? Do you have the book with you?” No why? Because he said I want it my father wrote it do you remember the spell or a chant what ever you did to bring the dead to life? He said oh yaw I remember it now oola, shoola, moosha! She said nothing happened he screamed with rage and ran at her while she was running she pulled out a knife and stabbed him chapter.15 The Reveal. I closed my eyes I could hear him scream and then the splash than I herd a thunk! Than a thud I guess that she fished him out.
Chapter.16 Jail. When I opened my eyes I saw the blood every
And the blood standee knife then I saw him he was dead she killed him and then I heard the siren than I saw the lights and the police boat’s packed with police and then a police car arrived.
Chapter17. Then Sentence. The head cop came out of the car first and then the other officers Then they came over to me and Beth, and asked about the dead body and the bloody knife and why Beth was covered in blood and what I was doing here. Than he called my dad on his police radio my dad dos the volunteer patrol so after he got there my mom arrived in are car that was covered in logos for “Wal-Mart, target, Sam’s club, and radio shack then the guy from the morgue came by in a hearse and picked up the body to fore the morgue then after that every thing straitened out and Beth told the cops what happened and then they brought out some witnesses and then the old couple from the weird room came by to talk to Beth, the cops and me they said that we had talked to them and the said that we were talking to them at 2:43 so when he died the body was submerged and his wrist watch stopped at 3:45 because it was an analog Rolex watch not a digital watch because if it was a digital watch it would of shorted out and every thing in the memory would have been erased we tried to use it in court but it failed so I got six months in jail and Beth got six years In jail for murder but she only served nine months because of good beaver and six weeks of community service the end…end…end…end…end. All characters are fictional and do not resemble any one living or dead and the story doesn’t resemble any personal accounts and this is protected from unauthorized parody’s or books on tape read by people that try to do narration’s for little kids books or lame voices for Chinese movies that have no plot. 2006-2007-2008-2009
INDEX
1.) INTURDUCTION
2.) THE MOURGE
3.) The discovery
4.) The spell
5.) The zombies
6.) The chase
7.) The escape
8.) The house and the worms
9.) Beth The maze and Fireflies
10). the old hippies and the breakup
11.) The boiling point
12.) The story
13.) The lighthouse
14.) The sailor
15.) The Reveal
16.) Jail
17.) Then Sentence

No comments:

Post a Comment