Saturday, August 25, 2012

Windows changes it's logo......again.

















New Microsoft logo. (bottom)


Old Microsoft logo. (Top)



Well, considering I have insomnia and it's 2:55am as of writing I had to write about something. As you know the megacorp known as Microsoft recently changed it's trademark logo from the semi 3-d stylized four colored sections to a more simplified version, with a slightly different color scheme. Now, I don't have an art degree of any certification in art of design, but personally it seems like a step back for Microsoft, especially with something so drastic as changing their logo. I know they are doing this in time for the windows 8 release and with their whole game change of going to sleek and militaristic, especially with the metro interface. Though, even though I don't like it, what do you think? Post your opinions in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment