Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Hl3

Hello, I would like to make this post talking about my thoughts on the upcoming release of hl3, while the People at valve have tried to squash the rumors that have been floating around. If you haven't heard already a press release from the german based game convention "gamescom" released earlier apdf document listing thr games that would revealed, and one of them read "HL3:Valve" and after the Internet message boards exploded after this news, the most popular being the very own steam message boards the director or gamescom released another statement saying that is was simply just a "misprint". Though I can see a typo but his can you "accidently" type a game with publisher into the table field and "accidently" "not notice" it, I mean someone had to of heard or we given instruction to add it to the roster. Oh also there was an EA game said to be released also, but I don't really care about it so I will link you to an article about it. See dragon age 3 announced, gamescom. But with the announcement of Linux for steam I think this is just one more step towards something big.

No comments:

Post a Comment